English Customer Service Advisor Ogłoszeniodawca:
Data dodania ogłoszenia: 2012-04-12 17:56:54 | Ogłoszenie ważne do dnia: 2012-05-11
· woj. małopolskie
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages.
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
What we offer:
- Interesting and stable job within an international team,
- Competitive salary with an attractive benefits package,
- Opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies,
- Friendly working atmosphere.
-Very good English language skills both verbal and written,
- Basic IT knowledge (Vista/2000/XP, MS based applications),
- Basic technical support experience would be an advantage,
- Professional telephone manner,
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to apply to: recruitmentITO.firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and date of birth do not have to be included in the application.
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a – 183e.