We are looking for French speaker, who have experience in recruitment and sourcing for senior technical/IT roles.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Liaising with managers to ensure a full understanding of their requirements and preferences
- Sourcing applicants who meet the specified criteria for the positions within IT area
- Candidates pre-qualification (application screening, phone interviewing)
- Delivering suitable candidates in response to the assigned requisitions
- Taking a proactive approach and building pipeline of candidates for particular roles
- Building strong positive relations with candidates as well as internal clients
- Promoting Capgemini brand on the market
- Effective cooperation with Capgemini teams worldwide
- Preparing various recruitment reports as required
- Proven track record in providing recruitment processes for a range of positions - at least 3 years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment and sourcing for senior technical/IT roles
- Previous experience in a recruitment agency would be a plus
- Excellent French communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of English
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Self starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple task
- Flexible person, easily adapting to changes, able to work in a very dynamic environment
- Strong Customer focus
- Ability to work effectively in an international environment
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.