Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services...
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The scope of work is software testing, creating automated tests for software products (various projects mainly in Microsoft .NET technology, Remedy ITSM), creating test plans, tests strategies, coordination/management or leading testing processes.
Employee will be working closely to developers, customers and with multiple distributed teams.
- Reviewing software requirements documentation.
- Creating and maintaining test plans, test strategies, test cases.
- Leading testing processes (eg. UAT, SAT, end2end testing).
- Defect reporting and management.
- Manual/Automatic Test Cases development.
- Manually/Automatically executing test cases.
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities.
- Creating (programming) test cases using C# and Selenium webdriver for test automation.
- Liaising with the Project Management and Development teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process.
We work on interesting global-wide, enterprise projects in multinational environment. We have the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft .NET technologies and design patterns. You will be a part of young and ambitious team (Krakow or Katowice office) working with Agile software delivery methodologies.
What’ll make You special:
- 4+ years of practical experience in software testing.
- Leadership experience (in testing processes coordination) is required.
- Practical experience with programming languages (C#).
- Knowledge of issue/ bug tracking systems.
- Well organized work environment (multitasking).
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of testing standards (i.e. ISTQB TFL) as an asset.
- Ability to design, code and execute automated test scripts as an asset.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,
- Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching program sand develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to recruitmentIS.email@example.com. Please include reference number linux/Test/Manager/ Coordinator/KRK/KTW in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.